Welcome to The Line Dance Marathon 2016
Moulin Rouge!!! Because we Cancan.
Your Event Directors, Jean Garr and Scott Blevins, would like to invite you to attend the longest running all Line Dance event, now in its third decade! The Line Dance Marathon has been on the must attend list for event dancers from all over the world for many years. Scott and Jean are dedicated to providing the best dance experience possible.
Whether you are a seasoned event attendee or a first timer, beginning or advanced dancer, or anywhere in between... we want The Line Dance Marathon to be THE dance event for you.
Included with your Weekend Pass (June 2 - 5, 2016)
- Over 85 hours of workshops to choose from in 4 workshop rooms
- Workshops begin on Thursday at 12pm and wrap up on Sunday at 2pm
- Huge lineup of top international instructors
- Dance previews by instructors Thursday and Friday evenings
- Dedicated beginner/improver workshop room and evening ballroom
- Dedicated all request room during portions of the day and after 10pm in the evenings
- Four nights of open dancing – including an intimate pizza and dance party on Sunday evening
- Saturday night show and “Moulin Rouge” themed dance party.
- Watch or enter the USLDCC choreography competition on Sunday (additional fee required)
- "Dance The Floor Away" open dancing on Sunday afternoon after choreography awards ceremony
These are just some of the high points, so please check out the rest of the site for more detailed information – then print out your registration form and reserve your room at the beautiful Sheraton Imperial in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina, so you can sign up to be part of the ACTION!
See you at The Marathon,
Scott and Jean
Mark your calendar for Future Line Dance Marathons:
June 1 – June 4, 2017
May 31 - June 3, 2018
May 30 - June 2, 2019
May 28 - May 31, 2020